For unit production we use 3D print – by FDM method. This is one of the most used technologies for prototype making and functional samples of products.
By means of 3D print we can create complicated patterns and constructions.
In order to create background for 3D print we use lightly modelling by 3D instrumentation (SW Autodesk), including possibilit of complete detailed documentation production.
Development of the product by inclusion of additive production brings us great advantage for decrease of time necessary for development of new product including desing optimalization. This way we ensure that product is really flawless and ready for introduction into retail.
Advantages of 3D print and prototype production on demand:
- You spare time and money when purchasing new technologies
- You discover and review shape and visage including product ergonomy
- You verify that product is producible and you find ways how to assemble it
- You find and remove mistakes in the documentation or concept
- You verify all details prior to serial production begins
- You create real and palpable model for final presentation